AppPool settings?

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by ewbi, Apr 30, 2015.

1. What are the Everleap AppPool recycle settings? In particular, I'm interested in the Private and Virtual Memory Limits, but it'd be great to see a list of all the limits. Here are the available settings for IIS 7.0 (couldn't find a similar list for IIS 8.5):

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc745955.aspx

Thanks.

ewb

2. mjp

mjp

The memory limits range from 300MB to 4GB depending on the plan and whether or not you have a Power Pack, Reserved Cloud Server, etc.

The app pool will recycle when you hit the memory limit for your particular configuration.

3. Thanks, I figured that out earlier when I re-read some details on the site setup page. However, I was wondering if it's possible to get the other app pool settings? Also, I just opened a ticket because of a new site load failure we're getting asking if we're limited to 32 bit builds, or can we target 64 bit?

Thanks again.

ewb

4. mjp

mjp

I don't think we're going to expose that kind of configuration detail, and most of those app pool configurations aren't going to affect most users. If you have a question about a specific item though, we'll certainly try to answer it for you here.

5. Frankc

Frankc Everleap staff

We are using Windows Azure Pack for Everleap. The setting you are referencing is different in this system.