Additional Sites

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by lewiska, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Can you guys implement a more cost effective way to add additional sites? If I don't have 4 more sites to add I still have to pay for the additional capacity each month, when I just need to add one more site.

Why not pro-rate per additional site, but collect the amount remaining for the rest of the account year/period for that one additional site up front?

2. mjp

mjp

The backend system that Everleap runs on doesn't really allow for ala carte site addition like that. It's package-based, meaning you configure end user options in groups of sites/servers.

I can see where adding a single site is preferable sometimes though, so we'll talk about it and see what we can do. In the meantime you can always use another Single site plan and then if you have additional sites to add in the future you can switch to the Multi-site plan when it makes sense cost-wise.

3. Thanks mjp,

Can you guys move that new single site under my multi-site account/login? I have a credit balance on my existing account; can I pay for the new single site from that?

4. mjp

mjp

If you open a ticket at support.everleap.com they can help you out with both of those things.